Instagram         Twitter        LookBook         Facebook

Sunday, 30 July 2017

Clueless In Hackney














Josh and I recently visited Hackney Wick for a photoshoot (which I will be showing you all very soon). We had bit of time to spare so we went and had a look at the graffiti, the place is so colourful! The weather was very temperamental (hence the sunglasses and umbrella combo) but I didn't want to miss the chance to take outfit photos next to some of the art. I felt like a character out of Clueless wearing this, my favourite parts of the outfit are the corduroy jacket and my Minnie Mouse shoes! I'll have to post a photo of them on my Instagram because they're a bit difficult to see on these pictures. I really enjoy how soft the outfit looks if that makes sense? I think it may be the combination of different yellows.

Out of the graffiti in these pictures my favourites are the men with their arms up (because it makes me laugh) and the horse and the man! Which is your favourite?


*Shirt - Deandri 
Skirt - Pretty Little Thing
*Sunglasses - Maude Studio
*Bag - KillStar
*Spellbook Phone Case - Valfré
*Fishnet tights - WeLoveColors
Corduroy Jacket - Charity Shop
Shoes - Primark


You can see more photos from me here:

❤ INSTAGRAM ❤

And see more of what I have to say here:

❤ TWITTER ❤

3 comments:

  1. Pretty <3 I love your skirt !

    La Robe Noire
    IG : @Saskiabzn
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely getting Cher Horowitz vibes, love the outfit - especially the pale yellow
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete